Saturday, March 08, 2008

BREAKING NEWS...Cate Nicole Compton is here!








After starting labor at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 6, 2008, it was only 9 short (short for Trevor...not Nicole) hours until Cate arrived. She was happy to be here after only 5 minutes of pushing and was wide-eyed from the start. We took bets on the weight of the baby, and we were all way off...she tipped the scales at 5 lbs 12 oz and we all were expecting at least 7 lbs of baby. Of course I had to add some of J.J. too.

2 comments:

Brittany R said...

Nicole!!! It's Brittany. Your long lost USU twin. I found your blog a long time ago. I book marked it just incase you decided to start blogging again. What a cute family you have. I live in Sandy, I think you're in Draper...We're so close, we need to get together.

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

I would like to request some new pictures of the kids!! I keep checking every day and as much as I love the ones you have up we need an update, those babies change so fast!