Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 Weeks in Review

Trevor has been out of town for the last two weeks and while he was gone he wanted me to send him a picture of the kids everyday. Here are the pictures that I sent to him while he was gone. They were taken with my phone and so they might be pretty blurry. We are glad that he is back and really sad that he has to go back to Boston for two more weeks! :(


At the Raptors baseball game Saturday night


All ready for church Sunday morning


Goofing around Monday afternoon


All ready for bed Tuesday Night


Taking a nap on Wednesday. Isn't she cute?


Loaded up in the car to go to the club on Thursday. Can't miss my tennis lesson!!


Cheeser smiles on Friday! I love my kids!


Blasting off on Saturday at the Wood family reunion! J.J. loved these rockets.


Going through the car wash Saturday night to wash off all the bugs and dirt.


Relaxing on Sunday.


Cate waiting for her shots at the doctor's office on Monday. Poor girl. I can't believe she is already for months.


J.J. goofing around on Monday...Like usual. I wouldn't have it any other way.


J.J. in his Jazz shirt on Tuesday. He would wear his Jersey every day if I let him. He knows all of the Jazz players names. You should hear him say Kirilenko. Cute!


Cate taking a bath on Tuesday night. She wasn't too happy. Her legs were hurting her.


Lagoon on Wednesday! J.J. with his cousin Sarah.


J.J. posing at Lagoon-a-beach.


Me trying to take a picture of me and Cate.


Getting ready to go to Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnsons house on Thursday!


Grandma Wood holding Cate at G & G's house.


Cate sleeping on Friday afternoon.


J.J. sleeping on Friday afternoon. Amazingly this was at the same time! I had so many things I could have done, but I just sat there and enjoyed the silence, and waited for Trevor to get home. We are so glad he is home!

3 comments:

Vudochki said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Cate is definitely a "wood baby". She looks so much like you. You've done such a great job on your blog. If Trevor gets bored at all in Boston, send him our way. We live about 40 minutes from downtown. Jonathan is down in Nantucket, so if he wants to go fishing on a very cool fishing boat, we have the hook-ups!
Love, Jessica

Jeremy Compton Family said...

The pictures are so cute. Cate really does grow too fast!

Lindsey said...

Glad you survied your 2 weeks alone. You were very busy, good for you!