Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

Sorry Hillari that it has taken me so long. Read more to learn about the wonderful and amazing Trevor!

What is your husband's name? Trevor Brooke Compton (He is going to be so mad at me for revealing his middle name...he hates it).
How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years. 10 in June...crazy!
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 33
Who eats more sweets? He does. I have a bigger sweet tooth though. I would probably eat more if I wasn't always dieting.
Who said I love you first? He did. I still remember him saying it. I said it right back. We were engaged about a month later.
Who is taller? Trevor, like by a 7 inches. I know, I know, I am short. Oh well, I can't change that.
Who can sing best? Trevor. He is quite the crooner when he has his guitar in hand. I love it when he plays and sings.
Who is smarter? Trevor. I like to think I am smart, but he is so much smarter than I am. I am glad that he can teach me things.
Who does the laundry? Me. He never does the laundry and I never mow the lawn. I guess that is our little agreement.
Who pays the bills? He does. This is a sore subject. He gets mad because I never do, so I told him I would, but he couldn't relinquish control. He is going to love me for that comment!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Trevor
Who mows the lawn? Trevor. See above statement.
Who cooks dinner? I mostly do, but Trevor is really good at helping out. He always helps with the dishes or grills the meat for me. Thanks Hon!
Who drives? Trevor drives 60% of the time. Whenever we drive to Idaho Falls, we each take a leg.
Who kissed who first? It was a joint effort.
Who asked who out first? Trevor asked me out. Then he pulled "The Shun". He didn't call me for three days. So I called him and questioned him. Oh, the games...I really don't miss that at all.
Who wears the pants? Trevor thinks he does. :)

No comments: