Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Ok...Easter pictures were a joke. First, I tried to take them before church even when we were running late. That was my first mistake. Then, I was forcing J.J. to take pictures. That was my second mistake. Third mistake, putting him on a bench by a brick wall. He fell backwards off the bench hit his head on the brick and scraped his elbow on the cement. Of course, no pictures after that. So I abandoned the idea and we just went to church...a little frustrated, and I had to teach sharing time! So, I decided we would try our hand at pictures when we got home. So, here they are, after three hours of church, looking like they are absolutely annoyed that I am trying this again and wishing their mom would just stop taking their pictures already. I actually really like the one of them together. It puts a smile on my face. Look closely and you can see the bandaid from our first attempt.



So I did a different finish on this last picture...let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

These pics turned out soooooooooooo cute!!! Cal was sick all weekend so I couldn't get any Easter pics of her. As soon as I get that program from you I will be able to use all those actions, so I will have more motivation to take some pics! Plust the weather has not been too condusive, anyway...enough complaining! Have fun on your trip!

Marci said...

Look at those eyes! Stunning! You are amazingly talented photographer. That must be a really fun talent to have when you have kids.