Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Another Christmas in the books.  Christmas Eve at the Compton in MT Green.  Trip to St. Annes shelter to donate.  Too many gifts as usual.  Reminds me of a Bob and Tom sketch about the contrast between kids in Africa asking for a fork or a book and then spoiled US kids asking for a hundred different expensive electronic gadgets.  JJ got an iPod Touch.  Along with a double shot game and too many other gifts to remember.  I made a photo book his year for everyone that I hope they liked.

Now we are at the Skyline High School Alumni basketball tournament watching Devin play for the championship.  I've seen more basketball today than all the rest if the year combined.  But I am enjoying the Wood family yell and scream at the refs...very entertaining.


No comments: