Sunday, September 14, 2008

GO AGGIES!!!!

I know, I know. They lost to the Utes, but I still have to cheer for them! Trevor and I went up to Logan to the Utah State football game last night. We were a little early and so we decided to go up on campus. I haven't been on campus for years (about 7) and so it was really fun to see our old stomping ground. A little nostalgic because it is of course the place where Trevor and I fell in love. Ahhhhh. We took some pictures on the "A". Thanks Ryan for the tickets!! Enjoy!











3 comments:

Vudochki said...

I didn't know you went to USU! It sounds like we were there at the same time! GO AGGIES!

Brittany R said...

It's been so long since I've been there. You guys look cute in your aggie gear. I love your hair...it looks darker.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Hey Nichole
I stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say Hi. We will see you on saterday.