Friday, September 19, 2008

Shout out to my Girls!

It is always hard when Trevor goes out of town. It is hard taking care of the kids at night in the evening without his help, J.J. is always sad that he doesn't see his dad at night, and it is hard to fall asleep...especially when you freak yourself out about alien abductions. No, I don't worry about the real and practical like someone breaking into your house...I worry about alien abductions. That's what I get for watching late night TV about UFOs. Anyways, I need to thank my friends Stacie, Mel, Tammy, and JeNeal for keeping me company the last two days. We made tutus on Wednesday for 4 hours. We had I think 100 kids running around so I only got one done. See below picture. They are adorable! I am making about three for Cate. This is the first one I made. Then Last night after we got all the kids to bed, we got together to scrapbook. Guess how much scrapbooking we got done? I hope you said none because you would be correct. I don't even think Tammy got her computer out of her bag. We just talked, laughed and had fun. We all want to go to Audrey Woulard Photography school. She is amazing! Unfortunately it costs close to $3000 for three days. Someday. Thanks guys! No horrible fascination about aliens last night. I was able to go right to sleep. You are the best!

5 comments:

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

your little girl looks adorable.
Hillari

me? said...

what else are great neighbors/friends for other than to make impractical crafts and bounce alien-abuction fears off-of...I bet Trevor is a bit apprehensive to leave you again. who knows what we'll do!

Michelle said...

Good catch up posts! I love girl friends, they are soooooo needed!

McDougal's said...

I am so glad that we could help you stay safe..those aliens can do some craze things once they have you. Don't worry Trev we got you covered buddy..your fam is safe with all us tough gals around. Thanks for the good fun..the girls luv their tutus, as for scrapping it...well thats another problem.

JeNeal Martinez said...

I am glad that Trevor is home now so you can get some sleep, although we do have lots of fun when he is gone!! Cate looks so cute in her tutu. We need to get together again and finish the rest of them. I am sure she and Leah are just dying to wear them!! By the way, I think you still owe me like $0.12 for the tulle.