Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Crazy 8s

Crazy Eights!

I have been tagged! Enjoy!

8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Lost
5. 30 Rock
6. The Office
7. ER
8. Desperate Housewives

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rickenbacher's
2. Morton's
3. Z Tejas
4. Anywhere with good Sushi
5. Pipi's- awesome place in Puerto Vallarta
6. Paradise Bakery
7. PF Chang's
8. Thaiphoon

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. went to healthfood store
2. went to Winco with my Mom
3. Made raw cookies
4. Came up with list of best love songs ever! :)
5. Visited with Melissa and Brittney
6. Drove home from Idaho Falls
7. Put the kids to bed
8. Watched dancing with the stars

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Halloween
2. Tiffany's new baby
3. Hawaii in December
4. Taking photography classes
5. Losing more weight!!
6. Being done with Christmas shopping
7. The Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
8. Seeing who our next president will be.

8 things I love about fall:
1. The Leaves changing
2. Football season
3. The cooler air
4. J.J.'s soccer games
5. School starting
6. Warmer food
7. Fall Fashion. I love jackets and scarves!
8. Trick or Treating

8 things on my wish list:
1. Go to Australia or Italy
2. To be healthier
3. To be a better Mom
4. A New front Door
5. Utah Jazz season tickets
6. To become a great photographer
7. To run a 1/2 marathon
8. 75-300 mm lens, wide angle lens, for camera

8 people I am tagging
1. Brittney W
2. Brittany R
3. JeNeal
4. Stacie
5. Stephanie B
6. Tiffany or David
7. Jessica W
8. Anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good you did it. I'm with you on the 1/2 marathon. I'm running one in August. Let me know if you're intersted and I'll get you info.