Saturday, October 11, 2008

J.J.

J.J. has been tagged. I need to tell 5 things that you might not know about J.J..



1. He loves airplanes and always goes flying with his dad. He has learned that a Hangar is somewhere to store an airplane and so for hangars (the ones in your closet), he calls them hookers. Makes sense I guess.
2. J.J. has traveled to more places before the age of 4 than I have before I was 20. He has been to Hawaii 3 times, NYC 2 times, Washington D.C., Virginia, California 3 times, Texas, and all other Western States.
3. He will not drink regular milk! Only Soy milk. He won't eat anything with milk in it. No cheese, yogurt, or even ice cream. If we go out for ice cream, he orders a cone.
4. He is a superhero junkie (and he remembers all of their names too). The other day I was trying to remember Ironman's name and he said, "It's Tony Stark, Mom." He wants all of their costumes too.
5. He hides his shoes in random places. I can never find his shoes because he is always hiding them. He says that he doesn't want to put them in the closet because the monsters will get them. The best hiding place...in the goldfish container. I opened it one day and his flip-flops were in there.

I tag Ellie, Cade, and Olivia. Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that he calls hangers hookers. Kids come up with the bast things!