Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a really good time with my family at the cabin in Island Park this Thanksgiving. The things that I will remember...

1. The cabin was always burning hot (because Grandpa would wear a sweatshirt on the sun!)
2. The play that the kids put on...especially J.J. and Little T's costume. -J.J. wore his little cousins black leggins, a baggy shirt with a tie around his waste with a curling iron as a sword. He was prince charming. Picture follows.
3. Taking pictures of my sister's family. My first photo shoot. It turned out, i think.
4. Pies, Pies, Pies.
5. The telephone game that Saundra made us play. So many laughs...tears to the eyes laughs.
6. Poor David getting sick.
7. Quiddler
8. Talking for hours with the family.
9. Cate waking up every hour every night.
10. Staying up until 2:00 in the morning to watch Moulin Rouge for the 12th time.

I am so thankful for families! I love you guys!!! All 20 of you!

Here is J.J. in his costume.

The tire swing. The favorite place for the grandkids.Isn't he cute?

J.J. and Calyn letting me take a few pictures of them.
Here are some of my sister's family. I think they are pretty good. I still need to photoshop them. I photoshopped one, but I don't know if I like it. So, now back to the tweaking and learning. I can say that I love, love, love, my new prime lens. Best purchase ever.



Before
AfterA little too bright. I am trying to figure out how to change that. But I love the saturation of color.

1 comment:

McDougal's said...

Nice pics. What lens did you get? We need to have photoshop nights! Good job...I am going to start calling you Audrey or "Verr" for short. Hey do you charge less than 500 $ cause I need family pictures :)