Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Again!

We have been really busy over hear for the past week and so I have not been able to post any posts. No pictures this time. I did put some pictures on my photo blog though if you want to see them. Update...Trevor is training for a marathon and hoping to get through it. He is up to 10 miles. I am training for a 1/2 marathon and I am up to 4 miles. Trying 5 this week. J.J. is the master negotiator. Here is a typical conversation...

"Mom, do you know how you said that you wanted me to have fun today?"
"Yes."
"Well, going to the store is not going to be fun for me. So, I think we need to stay home and play the Wii."
"But we will only be a few minutes."
"But it won't be fun for me."

What to you say to that...sorry, I lied, I don't want you to have fun? I did tell him I wanted him to have fun today. These kids...you gotta love them, but sometimes you just need a break. Can't wait for NYC 2009 with the girls! Counting down the days even though it is 5 months away.

Cate is getting her molars and is not very happy about it. I feel so bad for her because usually she is so laid back and calm...probably because her older brother is so high strung. I love her little hugs and always get sad to think that she is growing up way too fast.

We haven't heard anything back yet for Trevor's EKG results and hope to have results tomorrow. Thanks for all that were concerned and helped out. We really do live in the best neighborhood. Thank you!

4 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

oh the joys of motherhood! i have a negotiator of my own and let me tell you...that kid can work it. what sweethearts your kids are!

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

You know, that sounds an awful lot like someone else I know, negotiating and all! I am sure you know who I am talking about EHEM, Trevor, EHEM. :)

Anyway, we miss you guys, when are you coming up next?

Oh, and we are doing the whole molar thing at our house too, so I am right there with you!

Let us know what you find out from the test results! We have been praying and fasting for him! Calyn was saying her prayers lastnight and the last thing she said was "Please bless that my uncle Trevor feels better". So cute, I thought you guys would appreciate that.

Talk to you soon!

10:52 AM

Vudochki said...

Great story about J.J. It makes me laugh how kids take things so literally and seriously. Thanks for the info on the camera. I've been going back and forth on the xsi and the 40D (though I'd love the 50D). My mom has the 40D and it's fun to play with. i've been thinknig about lenses too, so thanks. Lenses make such a difference! hope you're doing well!