Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

So, when I take a shower, I usually put J.J. in front of the TV and Cate goes in the jumper. Today was no different, but I guess my kids were worn out. It was only 9:30 in the morning, but they both fell asleep. I guess we had been up for 3 hours. We don't sleep in at our house. Even if the kids do, I get up. I guess that is why i always fall asleep during movies at night. Anyways, the kids were adorable and so of course, had to take pics.

Here is Cate enjoying the jumper before my shower.
Here she is after my shower looking very bored.
She couldn't wait any longer. Isn't she sweet.
Even J.J. fell asleep. He doesn't take naps anymore and so it was funny that he did. He was in the piano room waiting for his cousins to show up. He had his coat, gloves and boots on all ready to go play outside. I guess he got bored of waiting and fell asleep. Notice the buzz cut. We cut all of his hair off last week. It was kind of sad for me because I loved his long hair, but J.J. loves it short. In fact, he wants to have a buzz party with his friends before summer starts and wants everyone to buzz their hair. Sounds like fun to me!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids are adorable. That is crazy that they fell asleep like that. Mine would never do that!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Kids are so cute but especially when they are sleeping. We got the books in so we need to get them to everyone. I hope everthing is going okay with Trevor. Please let us know. Thanks Hillari

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

Soooooooo cute! What editing did you do to the 2nd pict of Cate? It looks so pretty!! I am sure that it is 99 percent just cuz she is a beautiful little girl!! Hope all is well!

Jillian said...

Nicole- I just stumbled across your blog and I have to tell you how adorable your kids are ....there eyes are too die for. It has been a long time since the USU days....Hope you are well. Do you mind if I link you?

Jillian said...

I almost asked if you were a photographer because your pictures are awesome. What an great talent....it will be fun to keep in touch with you.