Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back to the Grind


A few things today. I know that we hear all about J.J.'s comments but I need to record them or I will forget them. And since he is always saying the cutest things...i just can't resist. He asked me a few days ago why Santa was so smart and knew just what to get him for Christmas this year. I told him that he pays attention to every little thing that he does throughout the year and gets him his presents based on that. J.J.'s comment, "Wow! Santa is AMAZING!" Trevor and I laughed about that for quite a while. We were laughing about it again in bed last night and I said I would have to put that on the blog so I don't forget how cute it was. I love you J.J.! (Ever since we have cut his hair short, all he wants is a Mohawk like the one on Guitar Hero.) Good thing it only stays in his hair for a few minutes before it becomes a little tamer.

I feel bad that I haven't commented about Cate for the last few posts. She is adorable. She is sick right now and it is so sad to see her runny nose and hear her little cough. She is very mobile. She wants to be where her brother is at all times. She does not want to be weaned. We are having a battle. She will not take a bottle. Oh boy.

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to become a Professional Photographer. I have started taking photography classes from Jon Williams, a professional photographer here in Ogden. The first class was last night. Tons of information to start us out. I can't wait until we start applying the knowledge and taking pictures. I think next week I will get to start that. I also signed up for a Photoshop class and the end of the month. Pretty soon I will have all the knowledge I need to become a great Photographer. Now I just need tons of practice. When I am ready for that, I will let you know, and if people want to be my guinea pigs...i will let them.

4 comments:

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

You kids are so cute. I love to here about the things that J.J says. Mark and I would love to be guinea pigs. Mark loves to get his pictures taken you can tell on his face. So if you can make us look good you can make anyone. Oh by the way you would really be good if you could make me smaller then him :)

McDougal's said...

put me on your list for sure... your awesome to persue your dreams! Thanks for the preggie pops they are saving me!

Megan said...

You need to tell me all about your photo classes. I was going for my mass comm degree with an emphasis in photography at ISU, but we moved to Utah before I really even got started. I'm trying to find classes down here, but I can't seem to find any (other than USU) Email me if you have any advice (i'm in Utah county!) hansonmegan@yahoo.com

BTW--your kids are adorable. My son loves to have a mohawk also!

Melanie said...

Hi Nicole. This is your cousin Melanie (Reed). I was blog hopping and found your blog so I wanted to say hi. Your kids are adorable and I LOVE the pictures of you and Saundra with Sawyer and in the village. I am a huge lost fan.