Monday, January 05, 2009

Lost Pictures

Here is the Lost pictures that everyone has been waiting for!!! I finally got them off my sister's camera. My Sister Saundra and I with Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost)! If you can't tell by our goofy looks, we were pretty psyched to get our picture with him. All you Lost fans out there, Enjoy!

Sawyer!!! He's so cute...and he had really soft hands!
The Trailers for the actors. You can't see it, but it says Sawyer and Hurley on the trailer on the right.

The "Other's Village". It is strange to see this place right off the side of the road since it is supposed to be on an Island in the middle of nowhere. The houses are actually a part of a Boys YMCA Camp. Can you see Hurley's van in the background?
Saundra in front of the Village. We got in trouble for taking some pictures. They were actually filming in the village while we were there. We could see them in the background and we heard the director say Cut!. I was told to put my camera away, but I snuck it out for a few pics.

Saundra, here is one just for fun. Thanks so much for the good times in Hawaii! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Holy Cow I'm so jealous! I love Lost, and Sawyer is my favorite to. Just one more reason why I want to go to Hawaii.

Kellie said...

That is awesome! I can't wait for the season to start.

Derek and Christi said...

Hey Nicole, I just saw your blog on Brittneys and I'm so glad I looked at it. That is so cool that you met Sawyer, and that he's in costume. I'm jealous.

Your kids are SO cute. I LOVED JJs long hair, but it is so cute short too.

Your pictures are great. Hope you're doing good.