Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

We have been sick since December 29th. I am sick of being sick!!!! J.J. and I had Strep Throat at the end of December, then Cate was sick with the flu and an ear infection for 10 days, and then J.J. was sick with the flu and cold for a week, followed by me getting the flu and a horrible sinus infection which has lasted for the past two weeks, and now J.J. is sick again with a fever and a cough!!! I am going to scream. I am sick of the doctor's (About 5 visits in the last 3 weeks). I am sick of the inside of my house. I am sick of not being able to run (I thought I would never say that). Please, please, please, can we get better! Luckily for Trevor, he has avoided all of this sickness. What a way to start the new year.

1 comment:

Vudochki said...

Oh dear! I hope you all get feeling better soon and this doesn't continue throughout 2009! Get well!