Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thoughts

It seems like when I get a chance to sit down and blog, i have a million things in my head and it is hard for me to concentrate and figure out what I want to write about. Yesterday started out great. I was able to go on a Photography expedition and take some pictures. It was a blast. But, I had to come home to the horrible news that my sister's boyfriend was killed in an Avalanche snowmobiling yesterday in Island Park. He had only been home from his mission a little over a month. It is hard to think of someone so young and vibrant being taken so suddenly. Saundra, I love you and I am here for you. Our hearts go out to the Jenkins family.

2 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

I am so sorry to of this tragic news, my prayers are with your family and the family of those who lost this young man.

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Oh Nicole, that is so sad. Poor Saundra! Anything I can do let me know. If you want to come for the funeral I volunteer to watch your kids for you as long as you need.